· Residence Permit · Citizenship · Schengen Visa
1. Working basis:
· Based on a contract: employment with a Georgian company
· Individual Enterprise (IE): turnover of 50,000 GEL over 12 months
and 18,000 GEL remaining in the account
2. Family reunification: possession of a residence permit
by one of the family members.
3. Investments: contribution to the country's economy
from 100,000 US dollars.
4. Study: certificate of an accredited educational institution
1. Citizenship by Birth
· whose parents were citizens of the country
in the year of their birth;
· who born on the territory of the country with stateless parents
or one unknown parent.
2. Regular Procedure
· examination of knowledge of the georgian;
· examination of knowledge of the country's history and Georgian law;
· working/ having a business on the country's territory.
3. Simplified Procedure
· for spouses of Georgian citizens.
4. Exceptional Cases
· who have rendered services to the country;
· whose ancestors were born in Georgia before 1991;
· whose acquisition of citizenship is based on state interests.
1. Tourist Visa
· (Type C) Citizens of the country from which the visa application
is made and citizens of third countries can travel or vacation in Europe
for a maximum of 90 days within every six months from the date of entry.
2. Work/Education Visa
· (Type D) Citizens of the country from which the visa application is made
and citizens of third countries can travel for long-term purposes
such as work/study in the Schengen Zone.
Send us the following data and we will get in touch with you through E-mail or Telegram
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
MODE OF OPERATION
MN-FR: from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
ST: from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Register in Georgia LLC
ID №: 402264465
+ 995 555 303 301
55 I. Chavchavadze Ave., 0179, Tbilisi, Georgia. 6th floor.
© 2023 Register in Georgia